【英文新聞】清靜農場,羊回來囉
Funday / FUNDAY彙編整理 2010/07/29
(旅遊)清境農場,羊回來囉
(Travel) Sheep Return to Cingjing Farm
因為羊痘,使得清境農場的羊必須隔離三個月。
Due to sheep pox, the sheep at Cingjing Farm had to be isolated for three months.
清境農場從5月3日起隔離羊群,
Cingjing Farm started isolating the sheep on May 3rd.
雖然觀光收入頓時減少,但是也順利防止羊群遭疫情感染。
Although they had less in tourism revenue, they were able to prevent the sheep from becoming infected with the epidemic.
現在證明之前隔離羊群的決定是對的。
This shows their decision to isolate the sheep was correct.
清境農場300多隻綿羊及山羊在7月初完成接種羊痘疫苗後,經檢測已有抗體。
The 300 sheep and goats at Cingjing Farm now all have been tested to have antibodies since receiving the vaccine for sheep pox in the beginning of July.
趁著暑假羊咩咩也隨即回到青青草原上班,剪羊毛活動也重新上軌道。
As the summer begins, the sheep are back in the green pastures earning their keep, and the sheep shearing events will be starting again.
對話範例:
Dialogue Example:
(羊咩咩)Ryan和Grace要帶小孩去清境農場度假,但Grace看起來有點不太放心。
(Sheep) Ryan and Grace want to take their children to Cingjing Farm for vacation, but Grace looks a little worried.
Ryan:怎麼了?你看起來不太開心?
Ryan:What's wrong? You do not look pleased.
Grace:聽說最近有羊痘爆發,萬一清境農場的羊感染了小孩,那該怎麼辦?
Grace:I heard there is a sheep pox epidemic. What if the kids get infected when we visit Cingjing Farm?
Ryan:不會啦!新聞說牠們都已有接種疫苗。
Ryan:That won't happen! The news said the sheep there have all received vaccinations.
Grace:是喔!那我就放心了。
Grace:Really? Then I feel relieved.
Ryan:放輕鬆,我們是要去享受山上的新鮮空氣。
Ryan:Relax, we are going into the mountains and enjoy the fresh air.
Grace:說的也是,我開始期待明天的來臨了。
Grace:That's true, I am starting to look forward to tomorrow.
Ryan:我已經迫不及待要吃羊奶冰棒了!
Ryan:I can't wait to have goat milk popsicles.
Grace:我想喝羊奶茶。
Grace:I want to have goat milk tea.